Friday, May 31, 2013

It has begun...

It's official... I finally opened my TpT store! Albeit, I only have my freebie item up but, in my defense, it's summer break. So I'm proud that I'm getting any work done at all! I also updated my "For the Classroom" and "Crafty Wonderfulness" tabs here on the blog. So, if you get a chance, head on over to my other tabs to check out my hard work and then you can grab my Frog Addition Practice freebie from my TpT store. I may be a little biased, but I love the Frog Addition Practice page because you can stick it in a sheet protector and use wipe off markers with it instead of printing it various times. Plus, my students loved using little frog manipulatives with the paper. All they had to do was place a frog on each frog picture as they counted, write the number on each blank to show how many frogs there were, push all the frogs to the other side of the equals sign, and count them up to get their total. Plus, because all the answers are 5, it shows that they can use various numbers to make 5! Just click the picture below to head over to the freebie:


Frog Addition Practice
 

2 comments:

  1. Glad I found your blog over at The Hands on Teacher:) I can't wait to see your craft projects!

    Tammy
    The Resourceful Apple

    ReplyDelete