Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Birthday winners

Yes, it was my birthday yesterday and, yes, it did kind of suck to have to go to work on my birthday... and on a Monday of all days. However, I got super spoiled by all the kiddos in my class and by all my wonderful co-workers. I was even able to go shopping last night with a few of the giftcards I got. So, I guess all that wonderful attention made me feel a little more generous than usual. So if you were one of the people that commented on my post yesterday with your email and your favorite product from my store... it's on its way!

Yes, that's right, I didn't choose 3 winners... everyone is a winner!!

Oh, and I even had a chance to make a new little something last night after my munchkins went to bed (no, I really can't go even one day without working in some aspect). It's a Watch Me Grow pack. You print out about 12 leaves, put them up on the wall vertically (I put mine in my door frame), and use them as a non-traditional form of measurement to measure your kiddos' height at the beginning and end of the year. There's even a page to print out with spaces for their pictures and the information that goes along with the picture!



Hope you like it!
Katie

1 comment:

  1. That was so kind of you. Thanks for doing that. Your new color set is cute and I can't wait to use it with my new class.

    ReplyDelete