Monday, August 19, 2013

Made it Monday Sight Word Mats

With the huge Back to School Sale going on over at Teachers Pay Teachers, I thought I would show you all my newest creation over in my store and remind you that there's only ONE DAY LEFT in the sale!

Now this set is the first in a series. I plan to make at least 3 more sets and will likely bundle them when I'm finished (so stay tuned!).

Using the 40 words from the Pre-primer Dolch word list, I created my Build, Write, Find, and Read Sight Word Mats. The pack included a work mat for each of the 40 words (with a version in color and one in black and white for each of the 40 words) and a set of ABC tiles in case you don't have a set already. Personally, I intend to print the color versions and laminate them so my kids can use them as work mats rather than printing and copying them for each child. However, if you would like to copy them off and save on ink, that's what the black and white version are for!

The best part is that, if you head over to my store now, they're on sale for $2.80 instead of $3.50! And while you're there, be sure to check out all the other wonderful TpT products that will be one sale until midnight tonight!



Finally, make sure to take a minute and check out some of the other great Made It Monday posts over at 4th Grade Frolics:

No comments:

Post a Comment