Saturday, December 7, 2013

Winter Product Swap

I am SO excited to be participating in a Winter Product Swap over at ...and they all fall down...!
 
I get the honor of swapping with Blair Turner over at One Lesson At A Time.

http://one-lesson-at-a-time.blogspot.com/
 
 
Although I work with Pre-K kiddos, Blair's Holiday Grammar Pack was still a very useful pack as my older daughter is in second grade and working on grammar as we speak! Nothing like perfect timing... and a perfect pack!!
 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Winter-Holidays-Grammar-Packet-974128
 
My daughter loved the variety of activities in this pack!! It includes pages for various kinds of grammar including parts of speech, present to past tense verbs, etc. and the content of each page covers a different winter holiday like Diwali, Hanukkah, and lots of others! So not only did she work on her grammar... She also learned about winter holidays celebrated by various cultures! The best part? A key is included for each page!
 
 
 
She said her favorite pages were "Trim the Christmas Tree" (a color-by-parts of speech activity) and "Chinese New Year Noun Search" (circle the singular nouns with red and the plural nouns with yellow). Anything where she can use markers or crayons is right up her alley!!
 
Blair also offers a variety of freebies on her page including her "Holiday Coupon Book" which my class is going to do in a couple weeks as part of their holiday gift to their parents!!! Not only is it ADORABLE, but it also has a blackline version which my crayon-inclined kiddos are going to love!
 
 
 
Be sure to check our Blair's store for more great goodies...
 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Blair-Turner
 
and the rest of the product swaps over at ...and they all fall down...:
 
http://t11w.blogspot.com/
 
Have a wonderful holiday season!
Katie


2 comments:

  1. Isn't Blair's stuff great?! I must say, I read her post about your resource over at her blog, and I. LOVED. IT.!! So very creative!
    ~Deb
    Crafting Connections

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Blair's stuff! Thank you for participating in the product swap! You guys are filling my wish list back up! :)

    …andtheyallfalldown...

    ReplyDelete